How can I verify my account?
Posted by Homi .M on 06 November 2012 05:25 PM
The verification process includes 3 stages.
Stage 1: Identity Verification
- Open your 'Client Cabinet' and log in.
- Find the verification part by going to the 'Account' header> Verification.
- Find the area for Identity verification under the verification heading.
- Select the ID card, license, or passport that you wish to upload as your form of identity in the drop-down menu.
- Take images of both sides of the identity document you have chosen that are clear and readable.
- On the verification page, insert the document images in the determined areas.
- Make sure the photographs you post are of high quality and contain all necessary information.
- To start the identity verification procedure, click the "Submit" button.
Stage 2: Address Verification
- Find the part for address verification in the verification section.
- Choose either a utility bill, bank statement, or driver's license as the sort of document you will be submitting for address verification.
- Make sure the chosen document was published within the last two years.
- Create a clean, current copy of the selected document with your complete name and address clearly visible.
- On the verification screen, upload the required file in the appropriate form.
- Verify again that the paper is readable and contains all pertinent details.
- To begin the address verification process, click the "Submit" button.
Stage 3: Phone Verification
In case you don't find the answer for a question that interests you in this section or in the Knowledgebase, please contact the Client support department via live chat or request for a callback.
- In the space provided, enter your phone number, including the country code.
- Choose whether you would want to receive the verification token via phone call or SMS text message.
- Select "Submit" from the menu.
- The verification token may be found on your phone.
- In the newly opened window, enter the verification token.
- To finish the phone verification procedure, click the "Submit" button.