In order to delete or modify the order, do the following steps:
- Once you have logged in, click on the "Accounts" and navigate to the “Trade” tab.
- To open an order, please press “+” at the top right-hand corner.
- You will be presented with the window where you can SELL or BUY the currency pair you chose.
- If you want to edit any of the orders, on the “Trade” tab simply hold your finger against it for about one second.
- This will bring up a pop up box that will show you options to Close order, New order, Modify order or Chart.
- When the “Modify” button is not active, the possible reason is that the new value of Take Profit level has not been entered correctly.
The Take Profit level should be:
For long positions - higher than the current market price .
For short positions - lower than the current market price.
So you will choose your parameters and modify your order.
In case you don't find the answer for a question that interests you in this section or in the Knowledgebase, please contact the Client support department via live chat or request for a callback.