In order to delete or modify the order, do the following steps:
- Once you have logged in, click on the "Accounts" and navigate to the “Trade” tab.
- To open an order, please press “+” at the top right-hand corner.
- You will be presented with the window where you can SELL or BUY the currency pair you chose.
- If you want to edit any of the orders, on the “Trade” tab simply hold your finger against it for about one second.
- This will bring up a pop up box that will show you options to Close order, New order, Modify order or Chart.
- When the “Modify” button is not active, the possible reason is that the new value of the Take Profit level has not been entered correctly.
The Take Profit level should be:
For long positions - higher than the current market price .
For short positions - lower than the current market price.
So you will choose your parameters and modify your order.
In case you don't find the answer for a question that interests you in this section or in the Knowledgebase, please contact the Client support department via live chat or request for a callback.